SCHEDULE ONLINE TODAY!
Our Guaranteed Home Inspections
Thorough home inspections and detailed inspection reports
As a Certified Professional Home Inspector, I provide thorough evaluations of your home, according to InterNACHI’s superlative Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
I will inspect all of the visible and accessible systems and components of the home then compile my findings in an easy-to-understand report that includes high-quality digital photos, summaries, and checklists.
Thorough & Detailed
Home Inspection Services
We provide some of the most thorough and detailed home inspections in all of Winnipeg. We do this because we truly care about our clients. Because of our engineering and construction background, we are very detail-oriented and focused on finding issues – no matter where they hide.
There are literally hundreds of items that we inspector for during your home inspection. While they are too numerous to mention here, some of the many items we inspect are as follows:
- Exteriors: Garages, driveway, walkways, roof, siding, grading and drainage, gutters, doors, windows, steps, railings, decks, porches, chimney, patios, and flashing.
- Interiors: Foundation, framing, basement, crawlspaces, attics, bathrooms, kitchen, fire alarms, CO detectors, fireplaces, woodstoves, stairs, lights, outlets, and all living spaces.
- Mechanical: Electric panel(s), branch wiring, heating unit, cooling unit, ductwork and piping, plumbing supply lines, plumbing waste lines, and water heater.
– Up to 2000 sq/ft (over 2000 sq/ft add $50 per 150 sq/ft)
– Up to 1950 (prior 1950 add $1.40 per year)
With Your Home Inspection
- Extensive non-invasive visual home inspection with FREE certified infrared scan
Full report w/ digital photos (emailed within 24 hours of inspection) colour
- The InterNACHI Buy Back Guarantee
- FREE home maintenance book “Now That You’ve Had A Home Inspection”
- Homeowner Newsletter (emailed to you from InterNACHI)
Certified Infrared Scan
Having an infrared inspection is very beneficial and economical for many reasons. It will show areas and locations in the home that can’t be seen with the naked eye. Areas such as moisture intrusions if left unattended can lead to mold growth and other airborne microbial. Mold can destroy the structure of your home and is an invitation yo unwanted pests and insects.
Per Infrared Inspection
1.5 Hour Inspection (avg)
Photos (digital & infrared)
Full Colour Report (emailed within 24 hours of inspection)
Mould investigation should be left to the professionals as there are a number of precautions involved in a
Per Mold Inspection
– $65.00 per sample for additional samples taken
ONE OUTDOOR CONTROLLED AIR SAMPLE
ONE INDOOR AIR SAMPLE
ONE SURFACE SAMPLE
— Out of town areas are subject to a mileage fee: $0.45 per kilometer round trip —
Contact us today for the best home inspection in Winnipeg!